Map of Paris in Japanese-French
The only map in Paris where you can localise your brand or your boutique
Our group being the owner of FBS (the leader in Greater Paris in the distribution of flyers for tourists) we control our maps from the printing process to distribution.
The Japanese edition of the Where® Paris Map is especially geared for Japanese tourists visiting Paris. The map will accompany them throughout their stay and will enable you to generate traffic to your venue and to be visible to this Japanese clientele.
Circulation: 100,000 copies/year
Duration: 1 year (April 2020 to March 2021)
Bilingual Advertising: Japanese and French
Format: 8,7 x 21,2 cm (6 folds) /Map of Paris + Subway/RER/tramway Map
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
- 76% of the Japanese devote themselves to discovering the city
- 27% of the Japanese devote their time to shopping
- 38% travel on their own, 23% in family, 13% in couple
- Average stays: 5.5 nights
- 72% stay in a hotel / 31% in an luxury hotel
- 41% are coming to Paris for the first time
- 58% have already been to Paris
- 88% are satisfied with their stay in Paris
(Figures: The regional Tourism Office of Greater Paris, 2018)
Maps are a vital source of information and can play a crucial role in supporting any campaign.