Map of Paris in Chinese-French
The only map in Paris where you can localise your brand or your boutique
The Chinese edition of the Where® Paris Map is especially geared for Chinese tourists visiting Paris, their preferred destination in Europe. The map will accompany them throughout their stay and will enable you to generate traffic to your venue and to be visible to this clientele that is particularly keen on shopping.
- Launching: 2012
- Circulation: 100,000 copies/year
- Annual edition: June 2018 to March 2019
- Bilingual Advertising: Simplified Chinese and French
- Closed format: 8,7 x 21,2 cm (6 folds) / Map of Paris + Subway/RER/tramway Map
- Pre-travel (in China): Chinese Tour Operators, Chinese Travel Agencies, Chinese Tourist Visa Centres
- In Paris: A selection of more than 250 hotels (2, 3, 4 and 5 star hotels) where the Chinese stay during their trip in Paris, Chinese Embassy in Paris, Chinese banks, China Telecom, China UnionPay Offices (CUP) / Paris & Shanghai, Incoming agencies
Our group being the owner of FBS (the leader in Greater Paris in the distribution of flyers for tourists) we control our maps from the printing process to distribution.
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Chinese visitors in Paris:
- Spend the most on shopping in Paris
- Spend a total of 3,520,000 nights in Paris
- 83.8% travel on their own
- 60% are coming to Paris for the first time
- 39.8% have already been to Paris
- 92% are satisfied with their stay in Paris
- 49% would like to return to Paris
- They stay on the average 5.7 nights in Paris
Figures: The regional Tourism Office of Greater Paris, 2015