Where® Chinese Edition
The Official magazine of UnionPay (UP)
The Where Chinese Edition is the official magazine of UnionPay (more than 200 Chinese banks). This partnership guarantees content adapted to this clientele with a high level of purchasing power. A practical guide, our bi-annual publication is geared for Chinese visitors, great lovers of shopping and luxury, the leading reason for their visit to Paris.
Biannual edition: 25.000 copies/issue (2 x 6 month)
Language: Simplified Chinese
Size: 190 (wide) x 260 (deep) mm, perfect binding
Nb of pages: 128 + 4 (covers)
- A selection of chic trends
- Luxury shopping destinations, featuring UP listings, maps and articles
- A selection of restaurants: Chinese cuisine, seafood, Michelin-starred restaurants
- Pratical information about Paris
- Tourism & Leisure Features
- Plus de 190 hotels welcoming Chinese guests in Paris / Greater Paris region
- China Eastern Airlines: Shanghai to Paris flights, the magazine is hand-delivered to 1st and Business Class Travellers
- Paris Tourist Office, Chinese Embassy in Paris, Chinese Culture Center
- Travel Agencies, Chinese Banks
Where Paris produces 3 high-end foreign language titles. They offer original content created by the Paris editors and translated by native speakers into English, simplified Chinese and Russian.
Where Paris is the media partner of the Clefs d’Or (Golden Keys) Association of France
The hotel concierges founded the Clefs d’Or Association in Paris in 1929 and now the association is present in over 42 countries, that groups 430 concierges from 150 of the most prestigious hotels in France. In direct contact with clients of luxury hotels, the Clefs d’Or concierges do the best to make sure that their clients’ sojourn is as perfect as possible, assuring an excellent personalised service.
“Where Paris always listens to tourism professionals. What’s more I had the pleasure of collaborating on the new version of the monthly Where Paris, which fulfils to an even greater extent the refined expectations of our guests. Where Paris, with its various publications, remains the reference on the market and for hotels.”Benoît BARRAULT
“ Where Paris is a well-informed, up to date and easy to consult magazine. It’s a “must” for international travelers to Paris.“Adrian MOORE
“Where Paris magazine is the essential of what our guests are looking for in our beautiful city of light. This is also a great support for our Concierge team in order to keep up to date new events and hot spots.“Sonia PAPET
“A good concierge is an informed concierge, and Where Paris allows us to satisfy our insatiable curiosity, and allows us to offer a service that is precise and which renders the stay of our clients unforgettable.“Philippe CHERENCE
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Chinese visitors in Paris:
- Spend the most on shopping in Paris
- Spend a total of 3,520,000 nights in Paris
- 83.8% travel on their own
- 60% are coming to Paris for the first time
- 39.8% have already been to Paris
- 49% would like to return to Paris
- They stay on the average 5.7 nights in Paris
Figures: The regional Tourism Office of Greater Paris, 2016